1. A minimum of one club representative (all purpose: President, Treasurer, etc.) who is an alumna or alumnus willing to serve as the public name and contact for at least the current academic year. The TU Alumni Association Board of Directors reserves the right to name a new club contact at any time.
2. A minimum of one event or program per year; additional club activity is encouraged, but not required. The TU Office of Alumni Relations will provide support activities, e-mails and mailings as requested and within budgetary constraints.
3. Clubs may not form in areas represented by chapters, unless approved by the TU Alumni Association Board of Directors. Clubs may become chapters at the discretion of the TU Alumni Association Board of Directors.
To learn more about starting a club in your area, please contact:
Conduct meetings of area alumni to plan events and/or programs.
- Submit Club information for publication in the TU Magazine and Ambassador e-newsletter.
- Welcome new alumni and friends to the Club area.
- Identify, recruit and retain volunteers for the Club.
- Provide input and feedback to the TU Office of Alumni Relations.
Office of Alumni Relations